Friday, April 27, 2018

Wanna see DS9 nekked?

Page guide 1

So, I wanted about 10 pictures, of thematically done, from Deep Space 9. I started with Kira.

My eyes, they burn!

This isn't what most people find polite or appropriate, but the woman is covered, and that's no more than you ever see of a man, especially in the deep South, where it is miserably hot.

So, onto "Wanna see Jadzia nekked?"

But since the bathing suit it a bit of a gender-bender, why not an alien man's head?

Worf's got BOOOBS!

Aaaaaand this is where I quit caring about blending this sucker together. 

The return of Fat Bastard's hair on Morn.

So, at this point, I have 5--half of my goal. I know what 2 will be, but the other 3, I am going to have to sit and think on...so, off to storage with this post....

One goal: Dax.

But "there is nothing sacred on the internet". Mike Mac had a couple he wanted to do:

Because of the Sparta post.

His favorite Kirk.

The Solioquy Data post.

And then I find time to do this cross-referenced thing:


And another alien:


Which the peanut gallery ruined:


So, now down to 3...and I pull Ezri and Odo.



But this is the one I have been doing the whole thing in anticipation of:

Gotta admit, it's the hubby's idea. At least in part, if not whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment